consensual culture is creating a foundations program for QTBIPOC leadership, change-makers, facilitators, healers and therapists.
This program will begin June 4th with a weekend immersion.
This 6-month offering will cover:
- Soul embodiment and somatic practices
- Trauma resolution theory and practice
- Relational healing through integrity
- Belonging as our blueprint through shame resilience
- Dismantling systems of oppression within
- Practicing consensual culture through somatic abolition
Our focus will be developing these four capacities:
- Practicing consensual culture values through embodiment and healing
- Taking up space and belonging through community care
- Building embodied resilience through anti-oppressive trauma theory and practice
- Healing internalized oppression through ritual and animist spirituality
We will be releasing additional information and resources for the program in the beginning of May. You can join the waiting list below to be the first to know when applications are open.
For those who aren’t ready for an in-depth leadership program but want to be immersed in the consensual culture ecosystem, we will also be hosting Rootspace, a community village open to all BIPOC women and femmes as well as white allies who are comfortable centering the lived experience of BIPOC women and femmes. This will begin mid-summer 2021.
This community offering will include:
- Monthly gathering spaces for connection and community relating to the understanding, practice and embodiment of consensual culture values
- Weekly guided somatic practices to invite us in exploring the wisdom of our body and center restorative rest.
- Monthly guest workshops that center the lives experience of QTBIPOC, led by QTBIPOC
- Affinity groups for collective care (queer, non-binary/ trans, ENM)
- Book club on Black feminist and abolitionist perspectives
- Curated resources for our healing and liberation.
As such is the practice of consensual culture, we want to listen to our community to inform us on what our collective needs and desires are.
Waiting list for our foundations program and Rootspace community village. You’ll also be added to our newsletter.